8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Freakin Awesome

This is some amazing shit. I don't know how you'd find the time to produce animations of this quality AS WELL as working on AHTM3. I'm still watching it over and over just try try and make sure i didn't miss anything, I love your work, keep it up!

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Swish

Kicks Ass! It's a very cool style, i loved the different frames animating as the camera pans over them, it was quite cool, like a living comic book. Very polished and very professional.

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

Holy Fuckin Shit

This absolutely kicks ass. The characters, music, the camerawork, everything was just awesome!! [Plus it's something we all can relate too ;)]. Plus i loved the amount of detail in it, like the note on the 666 locker. It's shit like that which shows how flash movies should be.
In closing ........This Fucking Rocks!!!!!

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks man !! interactivity 0 ??? THERE WERE BUTTONS !! haha just kidding :P

Rekindled 0.3 Rekindled 0.3

Cool

Looks very good, verrrry good, only things is the controls, they're hard as buggery. If you can sort that out, it will be even better than Madness interactive 1! Keep it up

::Metal arm FAWEGE:: ::Metal arm FAWEGE::

Amazing!!!

This shit is awesome, the graphics, gameplay and style all are fucking great!!! Plus, its not too easy, which is a good thing for a game

Jump City! Jump City!

Interesting

The animation is nice, and the idea is interesting. Now we just have to see how the game itself goes.